Author Topic: Show #130: if you're gonna carry...  (Read 6651 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Show #130: if you're gonna carry...
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »
I see it as gross insubordination.  You knew about the policy, yet you did it anyways.  If for some reason they refuse to anwser my q, I'm not going to hire you.

Eric, the USCONS is there to protect you from the goverment, not your Private employer.

if I were to catch one of my employees, carrying( remember I have a policy, if its legal for you to do so, and the property owner agrees in writing, its ok, other wise, its bye bye) in violation of my policy, they would be fired as soon as I could fill out the check.  

Glad I don't work for YOU.      ::)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »
Thats ok I work for a SOB.

Tom, I've fired people less then 10 mins after they started working for me.   While your on MY time, you will work, Tipicaly I pay 50-75% above the going rate/ union scale, but you earn it.   

hell, most of the painters I interview, don't make it 60 seconds into the "hands on" part of the interview.  I give them every chance, but most of them don't take the hints.  My test is painting a flat panel door.

5 things will end your interview:

1 not taking the knob off.
2 not scuff sanding
3 painting strait form a gallon can( use a pot, thats what they are there for)
4 not stiring/ shaking the can
5 not "Playing" with the paint to get it so it will "flow"

most guys fail 3, but 5 and 4 are very common.

Is that a little anal?  you bet it is, but if my name is on it, its going to be to my standards.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »
what is this carry thoust spake of?

>:(

stupid state of IL
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk