Author Topic: Biden-nomics Stikes Again  (Read 538 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Biden-nomics Stikes Again
« on: March 14, 2024, 09:42:50 AM »
Local gun range, Sharp Shooters USA in Alpharetta, GA, has announce there intention to close due to the current economic situation.   This was a very nice, clean and welcoming range.  3 sperate bays so they could run dedicated training classes without closing the range to the public.  Even one or 2 bays for matches and still stay open.  A nice variety of quality training classes.  I got my NRA Instructor there.  This was the home to one of the largest and most popular indoor hit-factor matches, Hammer Down in the ATL.

Simply put, the cost of capital at over 10% no longer makes it viable to stay in business.  I guess Bidenomics is one backdoor way to gun control.

Sadly, because of the debt they needed to sell to the highest bidder which was the City of Roswell.   The city will use the range for LEO training and the store portion will be converted into a call center. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
Re: Biden-nomics Stikes Again
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 10:36:56 AM »
Well that sucks big time, Alf.......hate to hear it.

We need a 'Sad' button......
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk