Author Topic: Update on Grandma, and a couple new ones.  (Read 5228 times)

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Update on Grandma, and a couple new ones.
« on: December 25, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »
I appreciate the prayers and well-wishes for my grandma. Called her to say Merry Christmas, and she sounded better; Lots better. Said she was in the hospital again last week, with more heart failure problems, which is the root of most of her problems. Said she's doing fine. She recognized who I was this time. I'm thinking maybe she just didn't recognize me last time because I was using a cell phone. Continue to pray for her please, cause she's still got health issues. But it's good to see her doing better.

Also pray for my younger brother. He's....... He needs it...... I think I should leave it at that. He's been laid off, off and on a lot.... so pray for him for that too.

Also, I talked to a close friend of mine, who has been like a second daddy to me. He says his mother, Mertis Cole, isn't doing well at all. Is in the hospital as we speak, for congestive heart failure, and said the doctors have called the family a few days ago and said come see her while you can. She's a dear sweet lady. Pray for her and the family. God's gonna be calling her home soon..... 

Thank Y'all :)
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

tombogan03884

Re: Update on Grandma, and a couple new ones.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 04:05:14 PM »
Will do, Glad to hear Your Grandmother is doing better, sorry to hear about the others.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 03:00:54 AM »
Added!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1072
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 03:42:37 PM »
Will do, Glad to hear Your Grandmother is doing better, sorry to hear about the others.

Added!

Richard

+1 to what these guys said.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »
You and your family are in our prayers.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:03:07 PM »

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 06:14:13 PM »
Prayers will go out for all. Thanks for sharing your needs. I trust and believe that everyone will improve soon.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
I'm sure that even those that don't 'pray'  will hope for the best, as for myself, I hope and pray that such good folk get better and those close to them stay strong.
DW
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk