Poll

Not asking if you want it, but do you think it'll happen?

Obama will have a second term.
Palin will win.
A third, unknown candidate will be a shoe in.
Our "new government" won't care about elections.

Author Topic: Obama's re-election  (Read 12534 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama's re-election
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »
In 1967, I was just a good idea.     ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Where as now they know better :D :D :D
FQ13

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »
I was thinking more along the lines of screwing their feet to the floor and kicking the chair out from under them and then setting their hut on fire.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »
FQ, I'll have to find something else for you, I'm not sure you are up to what I have in mind for the Directorate of Operations.
I want Haz for Commerce Secretary, How would you like Interior Dept. ?
If I can set up solar farms in the Mojave endangered tortises be damned, charge fair market value for mining and grazing permits and recquire timber companies to pay for forest roads, and allow guns in National Parks, I'm in. But still, I think you you've forgotten how sneaky a pissed off libertarian can be. I'd make Wild Bill look like a pansy. "You can't do that"! " "Do what exactly Senator? Nothing seems to have happened, there was just a spontaneous insurrection, purely local politics". ;)
FQ13

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1072
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2009, 12:17:59 AM »
Submit? Hell, those crazy bastards will probably call you "Master" and pay for the privilege. I prefer 124 grains of Golden Sabre, its a lot more persuasive, and requires no translation. Can I have CIA now? ;D
FQ13

Better go with CYA......... it fits better.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'd make Wild Bill look like a pansy.
FQ13

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.    ;D  ;D  ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2009, 12:26:31 AM »
Interview time FQ,
What is your opinion on torture ? Assassination ? Kidnapping relatives of terrorists and sending back their heads ?
Doing deals with drug smugglers, arms dealers and crooked banks ? inciting revolts against other heads of state, even if you don't know why these things are being done, (if you are DCI you BETTER be able to figure out why )  

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 09:38:10 PM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2009, 12:43:11 AM »
Interview time FQ,
What is your opinion on torture ? Assassination ? Kidnapping relatives of terrorists and sending back their heads ?
Doing deals with drug smugglers, arms dealers and crooked banks ? inciting revolts against other heads of state, even if you don't know why these things are being done, (if you are DCI you BETTER be able to figure out why )  
There's an old joke Tom. The various branch heads were called in to secure  a building. The Marines blew it up. The Army fortified it. The Navy painted it grey and polished the door knobs. The Airforce took out a ten year renewable lease. CIA? Well no one knows what happened, but the building was blown up and everyone blames the Marines, and the realtor hasn't been heard from. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »
There's an old joke Tom. The various branch heads were called in to secure  a building. The Marines blew it up. The Army fortified it. The Navy painted it grey and polished the door knobs. The Airforce took out a ten year renewable lease. CIA? Well no one knows what happened, but the building was blown up and everyone blames the Marines, and the realtor hasn't been heard from. ;D
FQ13

You just got back on the short list  for DCI  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk