Author Topic: Simplegreen?  (Read 3106 times)

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Simplegreen?
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »
I already stole the ex wifes Nail polish for my front sight,
Nail polish remover for "undoing super glue, and emory boards for sanding boards
If I go back for kitchen stuff she may press charges.

LOL I have brought my own, I have hi viz orange, red, green and pink. I have had to hide them from my youngest daughter though. Mind you its a better alternative than if I had a son and had to hide them from him. Always get interesting looks when I go into a girly fashion place and start rooting around their nail polishes and some girly asks if they can help, and you tell them your buying nail polish for your guns LOL
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 07:05:45 PM »
...... Always get interesting looks when I go into a girly fashion place and start rooting around their nail polishes and some girly asks if they can help, and you tell them your buying nail polish for your guns LOL

Guns have NAILS?

I work both sides of the curtain in theatre, as do my three sons, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise when one Sunday afternoon, watching the manly-man sport of football, havin' a brewsky, when my youngest son (in high school at the time) says, "Hey, Dad.  Can I borrow your makeup."

I mean, I had to stop and think, was it so odd that he wanted to borrow it, or that I had it?   I finally conceded we're not a normal family to begin with, so neither was so odd.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

rat31465

• Jack of all Trades, Master of none.
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 07:51:17 AM »

Guns have NAILS?

I work both sides of the curtain in theatre, as do my three sons, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise when one Sunday afternoon, watching the manly-man sport of football, havin' a brewsky, when my youngest son (in high school at the time) says, "Hey, Dad.  Can I borrow your makeup."
I mean, I had to stop and think, was it so odd that he wanted to borrow it, or that I had it?   I finally conceded we're not a normal family to begin with, so neither was so odd.

After spending 10 years on the road with a Heavy Metal band running Lights and Sound....Nothing surprises me anymore.  
We kept all the make up, nail polish and hair care products in a duffle bag that we referred to as "The Fag Bag."
"Get yourself a Glock and Lose that Nickle Plated Sissy Pistol."
Sam Gerard

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 09:32:54 AM »
use Simple Green every day. in fact we have a 55 gallon drum of it on board. we dilute it for most stuff to keep from wasting it. a cup of it in a mop bucket will clean a whole deck in the engine room. we also use 'Loctite natural blue' degreaser. it is expensive but they also suggest you dilute 64 parts to 1 part water for most cleaning purposes. I have used it straight on HFO 'heavy fuel oil'. the stuff is like tar and we heat it up to 110-120 degrees celsius. (that's over boiling temp) just to pump the stuff into the engine. this loctite degreaser actually cuts the oil after it cools. also says it is safe for aluminium. the problem with degreasers is that they remove ALL oil and grease from the metal (and your skin, many de-fat the skin) and you must coat the surface well after cleaning to prevent any corrosion.

happy cleaning!

deepwater
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk