Author Topic: Full Auto From A Semi Legally  (Read 9956 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Full Auto From A Semi Legally
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »
Extreme thread  mental drift in action perhaps?

;D

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Full Auto From A Semi Legally
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 11:46:41 PM »
Seems to me that if you can get a real good muzzle attachment like a battle comp and practice alot, full auto is kind of overrated anyway.
I can understand it for military units laying down supressive fire, but aside from the cool factor just look at what Travis Haley from magpul can do with a semi auto rifle.... :o 
With that being said, I wish I had a bunch of select fire rifles and a garage full of ammo :'(
I think that a work around like this is just a waste of time that you could put to better use learning to maximize your ability with the semi auto.

I think that is the comment of the day. Unless you are putting down suppresive fire or kicking down a door and hosing a room, FA doesn't seem like a great advantage. Semi auto will do for most civilian apps. Its a hell of a lot cheaper and doesn't put you on BATFs  radar. I would like to have an M4 rather than an Mforgery, but honestly, the only difference I'll likely ever notice is on my ammo bill.  The difference between "bang, bang,bang" and "Brrap" seems neglible in a real gun fight. After all, the "happy switch" that lets you fire a three round burst first and foremost turns a thirty round mag into a ten round mag, and I am not convinced the trade off is worth it. FWIW.
FQ13 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk