Author Topic: Gov. Jerry Brown makes it illegal to openly carry a handgun in public (CA)  (Read 9311 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Gov. Jerry Brown makes it illegal to openly carry a handgun in public (CA)
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 06:02:04 AM »
You have to understand, CA is run by LA and the bay area.  Get outside of those areas and every thing NOTHING changes.

FIFY

The people may be different, or at least think slightly different, but the kalifornicated mindet is pernicious and infests everyone to some degree or another.

Besides, when they pass the laws, nothing is allowed to change outside the liberal bastions. That's the point of them being in charge and control over you - you do it their way, regardless of what you want or think.

So, nothing changes outside LA and SF. Don't like it? Change it - and them.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

Re: Gov. Jerry Brown makes it illegal to openly carry a handgun in public (CA)
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »
FIFY

The people may be different, or at least think slightly different, but the kalifornicated mindet is pernicious and infests everyone to some degree or another.

Besides, when they pass the laws, nothing is allowed to change outside the liberal bastions. That's the point of them being in charge and control over you - you do it their way, regardless of what you want or think.

So, nothing changes outside LA and SF. Don't like it? Change it - and them.

This you are wrong on, it's the numbers game . Outside the evil 3 Ca has about the same population density as NM or Nv.
Even if every single person outside the big 3 cities voted the same they would still be out numbered.   :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk