Author Topic: Terrorist attack on US embassy in Turkey  (Read 2948 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Terrorist attack on US embassy in Turkey
« on: July 09, 2008, 10:28:23 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080709/ap_on_re_mi_ea/turkey_us_consulate_attack

Istanbul prosecutor Aykut Cengiz Engin said the attackers were armed with pistols and shotguns. Forensic teams were seen examining a shotgun on the ground.

The attack occurred right outside the high-walled consulate compound in Istanbul’s Istinye district. Television footage showed four people lying on the ground at the foot of the consulate’s wall before officials removed the bodies.

Yavuz Erkut Yuksel, a bystander, told CNN-Turk television the attackers emerged from a white vehicle and surprised a guard.

“One of them approached a policeman while hiding his gun and shot him in the head,” Yuksel said.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Ron J

Re: Terrorist attack on US embassy in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080709/ap_on_re_mi_ea/turkey_us_consulate_attack

Oh no!  More Muslims that don't like us!!!  Maybe they will quit being mean if we elect Barack Hussein Obama?!? 

Hey ... Wonder if they were using any of those new S&W shotguns that are made in Turkey? 

Middle Man

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 03:06:26 PM »
Oh no!  More Muslims that don't like us!!!  Maybe they will quit being mean if we elect Barack Hussein Obama?!? 

Hey ... Wonder if they were using any of those new S&W shotguns that are made in Turkey? 

What the overpriced over/unders (with Prince of Wales grip) or the overpriced semi autos?
I don't want any part of your change.

McCarthy was right...

Ron J

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 05:58:57 PM »
What the overpriced over/unders (with Prince of Wales grip) or the overpriced semi autos?

My bet it was the semi auto's.  Probably painted them black so everyone would know they were "tactical". 

tumblebug

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
 The muslims did'nt do it the guns did. Bad guns evil guns probably black to. Naw cain't afford S&W 's.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:34:07 AM »

Ron J

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »
The muslims did'nt do it the guns did. Bad guns evil guns probably black to. Naw cain't afford S&W 's.

Yeah!  Who would even think that the "religion of peace" would do such a mean thing?  Had to be the bad guns. 

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 09:44:40 PM »
Just like a drive by in L.A., Turkish Police were killed on patrol in front of our embassy. Tough neighborhoods.

I hope the Turks catch the rest of them,... oh and they violate "civil rights" when you are arrested. You think County Jail is bad,..
Turkish prisons have a rep all there own,...

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk