1 (5.3%)
Blowhard who cares?
4 (21.1%)
What rock did she crawl out from under?
5 (26.3%)
What she said was vacuous at best.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: What do you think about Meryl Streep?  (Read 6025 times)

tombogan03884

Re: What do you think about Meryl Streep?
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 12:29:39 PM »
What do I think about Meryl Streep ?
I don't.
 She might maybe have some credibility if she ad not previously lead an ovation for child raping fugitive Roman Polansky.
Who gives a crap what some limousine liberal thinks ?

Timothy

What do you think about Meryl Streep?
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »
Not much...

A reasonably unattractive actor since her early years.  Not much has changed...didn't watch the Golden Global Insecurity Awards, never do!

There are actors whose films I'll never watch again.  She's been on the list for some time...

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1072
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 04:04:22 PM »
Not much...

A reasonably unattractive actor since her early years.  Not much has changed...didn't watch the Golden Global Insecurity Awards, never do!

There are actors whose films I'll never watch again.  She's been on the list for some time...

Yep.

Different awards show, but they are all the same to me...... Streep could learn from this.......

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 06:01:54 AM »
Didn't this hollywood hypocrite make her name with a hunting movie ? Out Of Africa ?

Timothy

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 07:24:10 AM »
I think her first big role was The Deer Hunter...  another film replete with leftists...

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:23:50 AM »

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 10:59:17 AM »
Although my response was "vacuous," I was reminded of something the famous composer/conductor Leonard Bernstein said when asked what he thought about modern music. He responded by saying he never thought about garbage.

That pretty well sums up my thoughts on what's-her-name.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 06:54:54 AM »
All I ever hear is how "talented" this woman is. I've yet to watch a single movie she's made that hasn't put me to sleep.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk