Author Topic: Bakua Freeze  (Read 8999 times)

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bakua Freeze
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »
Though you could use either, the dark will look a bit weired.  I would use white (Bacardies 151).  If you use dark make sure it is NOT spiced.

You use the "white (Bacardi's 151)" cause you want it to kick like a mule on acid. Unfortunately, I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing.  ;D

Now that I am thinking 151 rum... for those that can get Blue Bell vanilla ice cream (suppose regular ol' vanilla will work)... bowl of ice cream with an indention full of 151 rum (much like mashed potatoes and gravy), light the 151 on fire for 5 seconds, smother it out with the ice cream and enjoy.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »
I consulted with the Sweetie, and she's been using Mt. Gay Barbados rum...she thinks the banana flavor overpowers the rum in any case!

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 11:51:16 PM »
MB,  Why would you use sch a fine rum in a mix like this?  Sorta like drinking Wild Turkey and coke!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 01:44:44 AM »
MB,    thanks for checking with your Sweetie to get  clarification on it  :) 
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk