Author Topic: I Make a Prediction  (Read 1357 times)

VinBea

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I Make a Prediction
« on: September 29, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »
http://tinyurl.com/ycurr4r
http://tinyurl.com/yaqyojf
http://tinyurl.com/ybbx75t

I predict the various Rockefeller families of America behind the manipulation of Americans by Americans don't need American made and bread law enforcement and/or military personnel anymore than they need American Presidents be naturally born Americans as the constitution requires -- not when they have the democrat/republican paradigm going on; and have Black-Water and "Hussein" Obama being fronts to hide themselves behind...

Just as the international bankers working through our elected politicians from both parties have divided Americans against Americans; so to will they divide healthcare workers from other healthcare workers (think peer-pressure; very powerful tool used to get the herd moving along in the same direction...) and will divide law enforcement and military personnel against other law enforcement and military personnel...

Abortion, gay-rights, Israel, and no fear of the Biblical God of the Holy Bible as Americans once were, is the reason all these things are happening to us as a nation - to include not holding our elected politicians accountable for their many crimes under the 'color-of-law' in which good is now called evil and evil is now the new good -- to the degree He (God) delights in us as a nation is the degree to which He will delight in helping us conquer those who are subverting and conquering us and being successful in keeping us so divided against ourselves...Numbers 14:8 

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: I Make a Prediction
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 01:01:29 PM »
I think your tin foil hat may be on a little too tight...... That was one hell of a run on sentence. ::)
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

VinBea

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »
Fine; I've done my part - now I'll sit back and watch things unfold; and I'll watch as you make a full 180 degree flip before years end...if they've not censured, at best, the internet; at worse, they shut it down...

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 06:45:12 PM »

Based on the Schumer & Rockefeller vote on Obamacare today, America is hopefully waking up,....

Unless Sen. Reid pulls out the "reconciliation" aka Nuclear Option, than I can see things taking a dramatic turn for the worst.

Today's Rasmussen:

56% OPPOSE
41& SHEEPLE.

The Internet being censured or shut down? Than we'll have the youth acting like those rent a mobs at the G20.

Which, if it comes to that, may not be a bad thing.....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:50:15 PM »

Based on the Schumer & Rockefeller vote on Obamacare today, America is hopefully waking up,....

Unless Sen. Reid pulls out the "reconciliation" aka Nuclear Option, than I can see things taking a dramatic turn for the worst.

Today's Rasmussen:

56% OPPOSE
41& SHEEPLE.

The Internet being censured or shut down? Than we'll have the youth acting like those rent a mobs at the G20.

Which, if it comes to that, may not be a bad thing.....

Schumer and Rockefeller vote??
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:09:32 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »
Baucas the punitive Sen. even voted AGAINST.

The votes in Committee were Rockefeller, 15-8
Schumer 13-9

5 Dems said NO... :o

Puppetmaster BHO might have some trouble as Congress scrambles to save their own ass for next years election...
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk