Author Topic: Very intersting read on the Rohrbaugh  (Read 2226 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Very intersting read on the Rohrbaugh
« on: November 04, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Clark Kent

• Very Active Forum Member
    • GUN FRIENDLY
  • Liked:
Re: Very intersting read on the Rohrbaugh
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 07:57:52 AM »
Sure glad I didn't re-mortgage the house for an R9.  I did give up a month of movies instead for the PF9 - which, BTW, has more than 200 rds thru it - some of the CorBon DPX - without so much as a bobble or bibbledydo.  Disappears in my front pocket, too.
Check out: GUN FRIENDLY

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »
My itty bitty teensy weensy Kel-Tec P3AT, which is at least 1/3 the cost of a "R" pistol, has never had a stupid remark made by the manufacturer.

"and was told that the gun shouldn't be fired that much as it was meant to be a carry gun and not a regular shooting gun!"
"It didn't make any sense that a gun that finely made and expensive wasn't made to be shot a lot. Except that today the head of Rohrbaugh, Karl Rohrbaugh, called us about the guns we had sent and during the course of the discussion he confirmed that the gun was not intended to be shot a lot and that 150 rounds was too much."

150 is 3 boxes of ammo, for the price, I would expect it to handle that amount.

F-350 Ford Super Duty can tow 15,000 lbs, just not everyday.... ???

What did PT Barnum say?

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 12:26:06 AM »
Pay A grand for a gun that breaks at 150 rounds? CAN YOU SAY RIPOFF! Or did I just get spoiled on my Glocks and Ruger P Series pistols?
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk