Author Topic: Immigration overhaul bill unveiled in House  (Read 2516 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Immigration overhaul bill unveiled in House
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 07:18:18 AM »
The question is now and has always been:  What part of illegal don't you understand?  Racism, anti-anything or anyone, or whatever gets thrown into the discussion has no standing.  It's the illegal part that makes the difference.  We would go nuts as a nation if some legislator proposed amnesty for child molesters, rapists, bank robbers or burglars because they are all criminal acts.  Why is illegal immigration any different?
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 09:36:10 AM »
90 Democrap congressmen are supporting this chit
http://www.steinreport.com/archives/013052.html :'( >:(
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

Badgersmilk

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:18 AM »
"President Obama has said that he anticipated taking up the immigration issue after the healthcare debate is over"

So, let's see.  All legal americans will be REQUIRED to pay for coverage...  Why am I guessing we'll still be waiting in line at the hospitals behind two dozen family's of illegals that still get free care.   >:( 

I HATE THIS GOVERNMENT.

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 10:47:23 AM »
Democraps have repeatedly REJECTED Republican efforts to insert language into the health care bill that would EXCLUDE illegal aliens.
Dems have to answer to their voters.  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk