2 (9.1%)
Bachmann
0 (0%)
Huntsman
0 (0%)
Anyone else I missed
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: The candidates!  (Read 12233 times)

tombogan03884

Re: The candidates!
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »
I bow down to your obviously superior intellect and experience.  Clearly you are a top level CIA operative that knows who shot Kennedy and where Waldo is.  Feel free to continue to condescend and bloviate to me ad nauseam.  Tell me, though, how long did it take you to teach Steven Seagal aikido?

Not at all, I'm simply a Marine who has been studying the subject since well before I started brawling with KGB tour supervisors in Mediterranean ports a long time ago.
As for condescending, and bloviating, happy to oblige.
If you're really nice I may even insult you.
But you have to earn that.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2011, 12:21:29 AM »
A fun thread. Sorry I missed it. As someone who is admittedly a libertarian (small L as I gave up on the party some years ago) I like Mauler's input. He is giving good feedback. Welcome him aboard. Mauler, I am not a Paul supporter as he and I part ways on the gold standard, abortion and FP. Never the less, I completely respect him. This is far more than I can say for anyone currently running. Glad you are here and keep up the good work. Remember, if folks are insulting you, it means that you are making them uncomfortable with conservative boilerplate and forcing them to think. This is a good thing. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2011, 10:47:36 AM »
A fun thread. Sorry I missed it. As someone who is admittedly a libertarian (small L as I gave up on the party some years ago) I like Mauler's input. He is giving good feedback. Welcome him aboard. Mauler, I am not a Paul supporter as he and I part ways on the gold standard, abortion and FP. Never the less, I completely respect him. This is far more than I can say for anyone currently running. Glad you are here and keep up the good work. Remember, if folks are insulting you, it means that you are making them uncomfortable with conservative boilerplate and forcing them to think. This is a good thing. ;D
FQ13

He admits to being a "libertarian", generally responds like a sexist liberal though.
The quote is not true, generally it just means people are sick of hearing about a candidate who lost primaries ever since the first Bush beat him.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk