Author Topic: Obama's Lies  (Read 2053 times)

bjtraz

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Obama's Lies
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:22:50 PM »
Some of Obama's lies. Check out the link and try and disprove them. Remember 2012.
http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-shows/
NRA & NAHC Life Member, American Legion

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Obama's Lies
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 07:52:58 AM »
In WWII, it was part of German propaganda policy to tell "The Big Lie."  Tell it often enough, and with enough conviction, and people will believe.

Odamna seems to have revised the rule to:  Tell so many small lies that nobody can fact check all of them.  Eventually, they will tire of the exercise and just believe you.

The sad thing is, for a good part of the population it seems to be working.

Perhaps you can't fool all the people all the time.  But if you speak with persuasive authority, you can fool enough of the people enough of the time to make it to the White House.

From a discouraged Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 11:18:27 AM »
In WWII, it was part of German propaganda policy to tell "The Big Lie."  Tell it often enough, and with enough conviction, and people will believe.

Odamna seems to have revised the rule to:  Tell so many small lies that nobody can fact check all of them.  Eventually, they will tire of the exercise and just believe you.

Perhaps you can't fool all the people all the time.  But if you speak with persuasive authority, you can fool enough of the people enough of the time to make it to the White House.

The Dems have been doing exactly that for decades.
3 examples, "Civil rights/ Race relations", Gun control, Social security.
Don't take my word, research both the dems claims, and then look at the historic record.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »

Better be careful, CR.  Hank Williams, Jr. got bounced from Monday Night Football for saying something similar.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 08:09:20 PM »

Better be careful, CR.  Hank Williams, Jr. got bounced from Monday Night Football for saying something similar.

I said something similar well before the election.  Look at the similarities of the response of the masses between Hitler's speeches and bHo's pre election campaign speeches.  Scary.  Between that, the $crew the government email reply I sent when the white house wanted me to spy on health care reform critics, and the preparedness hoarding of toilet paper and ammo, I'm still waiting for the knock on the door.  I really doubt there will be a knock though, it will just be kicked in.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:53:23 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:16:26 PM »
I said something similar well before the election.  Look at the similarities of the response of the masses between Hitler's speeches and bHo's pre election campaign speeches.  Scary.  Between that, the $crew the government email reply I sent when the white house wanted me to spy on health care reform critics, and the preparedness hoarding of toilet paper and ammo, I'm still waiting for the knock on the door.  I really doubt there will be a knock though, it will just be kicked in.

I ratted out Hillery    ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk