Author Topic: Crossbreed Holsters  (Read 2533 times)

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Crossbreed Holsters
« on: January 01, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »
Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen!  ;D

My wife and parents helped purchase a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe for my Glock 30SF for Christmas. I have ready many articles about them and seen the numerous advertisements for Crossbreed Holsters. I was mildy interested and did not want to spend the money since I have several nice holsters from Blackhawk and Fobus.

The Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe arrived New Year's Eve, in time for me to meet some future NRA Course students. I put it on my Levi's to check it out. Unloaded the Glock and checked out the retention. Absolutely perfect. The fit was wonderful. While riding in my Jeep it was comfortable. It was more streamlined to my body and you could not see any printing. It was a delight to wear all day long long.

Must say Santa was on my side this year. No need for ties, underwear or socks... ;)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Crossbreed Holsters
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:18:01 AM »
Didn't get any of that unneeded (is that a word?) stuff either.  Bought a holster similar to the CB and find it very comfortable.  Only problem is that it doesn't have the skin guard and I get jabbed a bit.  They have asked for input so I will let them know.  Guess I should have gone with the CB originally!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 09:21:27 AM »
You must have been a good boy this year  :o

I have done some reading on the CB Supertuck Deluxe and like what I've heard about it. Thanks for sharing with us Ping!
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
LOL, Shooter32, I tried. I tried very hard to be a good boy!  ;D Also got a box of Winchester .45 ACP. Could not believe Santa actually listened to me?  :o

Ellis4538, I would not have purchased one but apparently my wife saw a comment I made on my FB page about wanting Santa to bring me a Crossbreed Holster this year.

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 07:02:23 PM »
Ellis4538, I would not have purchased one but apparently my wife saw a comment I made on my FB page about wanting Santa to bring me a Crossbreed Holster this year.

She sounds well informed and smart enough to know what you carry daily!  I'd keep her around Ping, ol' Boy! 

My wife knows that guns go "bang" and some are "kinda cute" but other than that, she's not interested!

;)

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:34:33 AM »

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »
Thanks Timothy. Got her interested after she moved from Tennessee to Indiana 8 years ago. I have bought her a Taurus 92AFS and a Ruger LCP. She loves to go to the range. Been kind of hard since we had our daughter 3 years ago to both be able to make it to the range. I am blessed with a wonderful, 2A supporting wife!  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk