Author Topic: Raid on power station  (Read 1571 times)

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Raid on power station
« on: January 01, 2014, 09:07:59 PM »
Apparently this happened around the time of the Boston marathon bombings. My paranoid little brain says someone is PROBING, what is their response, what will they do? I am a firm believer that it's not "IF" but "WHEN"!
The article is a lengthy post so here's the link.

http://complex.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/12/24/power-station-military-assault#sthash.1FyXwIct.dpuf
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Raid on power station
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 09:12:05 PM »
Honestly, if a terrorist really wanted to screw us, they could do it easily.  The only thing is, it does not create fear, so they won't do it.   with the 100s of substaions in a major city, all of which are not guarded, with in a couple hours 1 person, a car and off the shelf items could take out the grid for half a city with easy and the only way they would be cuaght is if we got lucky.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

Re: Raid on power station
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 04:53:26 PM »
One Chinaman sitting at a console in Hong Kong can black out at least half the country.
They DID it with that big Western blackout a few years ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk