Author Topic: We Can Ignore The Constitutional Process ...  (Read 5572 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: We Can Ignore The Constitutional Process ...
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 10:25:53 PM »
Don't worry sir.  I still travel, and after a couple of missed opportunities I have vowed to not pass close to a member without looking them up.

Some day I will stop by, shake your hand, and hide your leg  ;D

Think termites.  ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 07:17:40 AM »
That only
Think termites.  ;)
That only works for the Pegster![/color]
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1072
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 11:05:10 AM »
Don't worry sir.  I still travel, and after a couple of missed opportunities I have vowed to not pass close to a member without looking them up.

Some day I will stop by, shake your hand, and hide your leg  ;D

My wife threatens that one all the time...........

I have spares.  ;)   

;D  ;D  ;D

That only That only works for the Pegster!

Hope they have steel jaws.  ;D

**My father-in-law always called my prosthetic a "wooden leg" ..... even after I showed him the materials it was made from..... Every time we took him to the VA hospital, he would ask if I was going to be able to make that long walk on my wooden leg (a big building and the halls were very long). I just said I'd prop on his wheelchair or sit in his lap if I started to hurt. He got a kick out of that.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 04:51:25 PM »

Hope they have steel jaws.  ;D

OK!  So I'll get some good acid (Damn y'all gotta take the FUN out or everything!  ;D )
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk