Author Topic: Rural Home Invasion  (Read 3884 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 907
Rural Home Invasion
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:16:44 PM »
Thanks for the great episode MB!  In an unusual moment I got to see part of it yesterday, and I learned a couple things, or should I say that I was reminded of stuff I know and ignored.

On a side note, was that M'ette on the couch with the skreetchy scream again?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

nosimij

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rural Home Invasion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 11:52:45 AM »
I expected to see the events play out a 4th time but with battery operated lights kicking on and a locked door stopping the guys before they entered the house.

I am working on implanting this in my house and would be more inclined if I had an external fuse box that the bad guy could access.  For Christmas I purchased some flashlights that plug into the outlets and then come on if power is cut.  I am also looking at non exit emergency lights in the stairwells and perhaps the entry way.

Motion sensored solar security lights would be on the list if I did not live in the ever cloudy North East Ohio, only behind Seattle in number of cloudy days a year.

The alarm suggestions were thought provoking and may fine there way to the wish list.

Thanks to Mike to the third and all of the crew that is required to put on programming like this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk