Author Topic: Crusader is Old (Redux and thanks)  (Read 2546 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Crusader is Old (Redux and thanks)
« on: March 09, 2010, 03:12:55 PM »
To all who acknowledged the annual confirmation of my aged and infirm maturity, I offer the deepest expressions of appreciation.  To those who suggested that the ensuing celebration might result in pictures of Haz "nekkid," I can only assure you that Haz, when dressed up in snow gear, is still no great feast for the eyes. ::)  The thought of my brother "nekkid" will make a grown man want to poke at his mind's eye with a sharp stick. (It made me throw up a little in my mouth)  :P The thought that I would share some of my delectable homebrew with Haz (or with any of you, for that matter) causes my chest to swell with pride, ;D and my heart to beat with anticipation (or, maybe I'm having a micardial infarction--at my age one can never be sure). :-\  The one thing I can say for a certainty is:  The Older I Get, The Better I  Was. :D  And that's the truth!

Thanks to you all.  I've met the greatest assemblage of gun nuts ever corraled in one place right here on DRTV.  I love you all.  Well, maybe not the Quaker, ;) but the rest of you are fantastic! ;D (and I find myself agreeing with FQ on most everything but politics. ???
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk