Author Topic: Training Scenarios & Books -- Where To Find  (Read 2518 times)

Buckwheat McCoy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Training Scenarios & Books -- Where To Find
« on: May 15, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
Does anyone know a place, location, store, website, etc. to purchase books or manuals on setting up Defensive/Tactical stages?  I'm part of a Defensive Firearms Program in Roseburg, OR and we are trying to find sources for new Shooting Scenarios.  Can anyone point me in the correct directions?  Thanks in advance.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Training Scenarios & Books -- Where To Find
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
Does anyone know a place, location, store, website, etc. to purchase books or manuals on setting up Defensive/Tactical stages?  I'm part of a Defensive Firearms Program in Roseburg, OR and we are trying to find sources for new Shooting Scenarios.  Can anyone point me in the correct directions?  Thanks in advance.
PM Rob, Michael and USAA. They will respond. All three are damned good about that for serious questions. I'd wait till the weekend is over though, as its the NRA convention. They'll be too busy getting sloshed, I mean networking, to check their mail. ;D
FQ13

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Training Scenarios & Books -- Where To Find
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:17:06 PM »
Combat Handguns magazine has a regular column on setting up tactical shooting stages.

Walt Rauch's book "Practically Speaking" also does a nice job of relating practical defensive shooting to IDPA competition and provides some sample range scenarios in the back.

Stay safe,

Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk