Author Topic: I need prayer.  (Read 12562 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: I need prayer.
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2010, 02:12:52 PM »
Benny, so sorry and saddened to hear of your loss. Right now there is nothing I can say to relieve the grief, even as you probably knew it was coming. Just know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers in the days to come, that you may find some comfort in knowing that your dad is in a much better place and is whole again.

Sincerest condolences,

Chuck

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

GUNS-R-US

• Top Forum Member
  • We must protect & defend our freedoms!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 03:06:25 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your dad's passing. This is a part of life, but one none of us want to have to face. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of grieving. I hope you recover soon to rejoice in the life he lead and the legacy he left for you to follow!

Peace be with you Benny,

Mike
Mike Kramer
NRA "Benefactor" Life Member 
2AF Life Member

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 08:54:07 AM »
I apologize for taking so long to notice this thread, but I tend to overlook this section.  I guess I just hope that my Down Range buddies don't actually NEED prayer, although that is seldom the case.  I'm so sorry to hear about your father, Benny.  I don't want to rehash what others have already said, but you know, as well as I do, he is in a much better place and we should all be so lucky.  That fact does little to blunt our pain of being separated, but in the grand scheme of things, it is only for a short time.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Hang in there buddy. 

Shane "Swoop"

"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk