Author Topic: Tom Fee, Owner USSA  (Read 5245 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
Tom Fee, Owner USSA
« on: September 01, 2010, 07:26:23 PM »
From the USSA website:

To Always WIN THE FIGHT
It is with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I must announce today the death of Mr. Tom Fee, owner and president of the USSA. The originator of this dream that we all call USSA, Tom was a man with a keen and driven vision of what he would design, fund, and construct for our future USSA family. A heart as large as this academy itself, Tom promised to provide a state of the art training facility for our military, law enforcement, and civilian defense training where real-life lessons would not only be practiced, but would become the common theme of each day. No stone un-turned, No innovation refused, No cost too large. TOM DELIVERED!!

Your current facility that we all enjoy and love daily is the continuation of all that Tom Fee envisioned providing to you. Tom is gone, but his dream is larger, the vision is constant, and our determination is unbreakable. The USSA, forever under the watchful eye of "Tommy", will continue to succeed and flourish for many years to come and will never compromise our relentless commitment to the USSA family that rests deep within our core ethos:

That's right pal, TO ALWAYS WIN THE FIGHT

Tommy you will be missed

In honor of Mr. Tom Fee and in respect to his wonderful wife Bridget and their 5 daughters, the USSA will recognize a day of mourning and will be closed for business Wednesday Sept 1, 2010. We will re-open tomorrow Sept 2, 2010, ready, willing and determined to provide our USSA family the quality of service, training, and camaraderie that you have grown accustomed to during the past 5 years. I thank all of you in advance for your patience and understanding during these difficult and challenging times and would ask that you keep the entire Fee family in your thoughts and prayers at a time when they will need them most.

I look forward to seeing you all down range soon

Semper Fi

B.K.Delauter

CEO
USSA
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
Re: Tom Fee, Owner USSA
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 04:28:40 PM »
I am sorry to hear this!  I was amazed that it was private personal money that had built that facility, and I was equally as amazed at how it operated.  Not to take anything away from his family, friends and employees, but as a shooter that has enjoyed USSA I hope it continues to operated for many years to come.

Rastus,

I know this is taxing on the old mind, but was Tom the one that came through with his wife last year?  I remember you pointing out someone, and right now I can picture them but I can't remember the details.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 11:34:55 AM »
Probably.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 08:25:06 PM »
sorry to hear another good American has gone.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk