Author Topic: Cool New Pistol Carbine 9mm, .40, .45  (Read 14074 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Cool New Pistol Carbine 9mm, .40, .45
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 08:36:30 AM »
But have you ever priced the Kriss extensions? You can get 27rd Glock 21 mags here for $20: http://www.botachtactical.com/vigl2127ma.html

Almost 2 for the price of 1 with the Botach Tactical mag.

Only drawback might be losing the Ambi mag release if you are using them in a 21SF.  Doesn't say if they are Gen 3 or Gen 4.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

bafsu92

• Top Forum Member
  • Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »
Almost 2 for the price of 1 with the Botach Tactical mag.

Only drawback might be losing the Ambi mag release if you are using them in a 21SF.  Doesn't say if they are Gen 3 or Gen 4.

True, I never worry about that since I don't have a SF. Really better than 2 for 1 because with the Kriss you still need a mag to start with there just extensions. I ran the regular Victory mags in my 19 and they worked as good as factory unlike the KCI mags. The KCI's worked fine once I replaced the springs, I'm not sure what the Korean's used for spring steel in those but it contracted down then never expanded back up.
Cogito, ergo armatum sum

"Capitalization is the difference between helping
your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse." - Unknown

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:20 AM »
I guess the JR carbine would be ok , I mean if you carried a Glock.....

Exactly the point. And why I want one. ;D I NEED one in .45, I mean, since I already have mags for it.....  ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

breezzer99

• Active Forum Member
  • trust your finger it says I twitch you die
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
ohio is getting ready to do away with carring law. That sucks.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 01:27:07 PM »
ohio is getting ready to do away with carring law. That sucks.

I have not heard anything along those lines.  What makes you think that?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:52:40 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »
Haven't gotten an NRA alert on that....where did you hear it?

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

breezzer99

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2010, 01:03:57 PM »
I was at cains muzzleloading shop in wv just a mile away from where i live. They was talking about it. I have been loolking for any think that would link to it but havent yet. I think just gossip in the shop.

breezzer99

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2010, 01:10:31 PM »
the only thing i can find comes back to this Kasich guy who wants to run against Strickland. He wants to do away with it.

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 10:37:59 AM »
Rather pricey carbine. For that price you could by an AR. Or a couple of Hi-Point carbines. Hi Point may not be popular with some but I have found them to be sure tack drivers. Wondering how the new .45 ACP Hi Point is doing?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk