Author Topic: V93  (Read 8712 times)

Lucas

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
V93
« on: February 17, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »
Plain and simple what do you think of Vector Arms and the V93?
By the ring of our swords, and the flash of our cannons, they will know that We Are Free

Combustion

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: V93
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »
Very new member here, but I am also interested in this rifle any info would be much appreciated.

USSA-1

• Top Forum Member
    • US Shooting Academy
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 08:00:32 AM »
The HK (V93) series are good, solid designs.  The ergomonics are a little dated compared to modern designs, but it's a good rifle.

Vector makes and very high quality product.  I would not hesitate to use one.

Erik
"Occupo Mens"
Win the Fight

Watch The Tactical Rifle Channel

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »
If you reload you may want to consider what the fluted chamber will do to your brass.

Lucas

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »
What about a mini14, I know the general opinion is love'em or hate'em.  What are the pros and cons, and can the cons be corrected cost effectively? 
By the ring of our swords, and the flash of our cannons, they will know that We Are Free

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:21:46 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »
If you reload you may want to consider what the fluted chamber will do to your brass.

Fluted chamber?  New one on me....please explain.  Seems like I learn at least 2 new things a day.....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »
H&K roller locked rifles use a fluted chamber, when fired gasses fill the flutes "floating" the case so it can be extracted, the flutes are mirrored in the case so you have to resize the whole length of the case, they look like crap but only take a little off case life. A guy I used to work with was going to build his own presicion rifle from an HK parts kit so since we worked at T/C at the time he had a barrel made there, they didn't have the equipment to flute the chamber (not many Companies do) he never thought about it until he took it to the range. It would not extract, he had the only G-3 around that needed a ram rod that  ;D was the only way he could get the cases out as they stuck fairly solidly. He did some research and found out that there was only one company that would sell him a barrel with a fluted chamber and they would not have any more for at least a year, also it would cost about twice what he had into the whole rest of the gun. He would have saved money by buying the PTR. He was NOT happy !  ;D

Lucas

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 12:15:12 PM »
I wrote Vector with no response,  can the V-93 handle the 5.56 round?

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 01:02:14 PM »
Speaking of rifles I think this is a heck of a deal  CETME RIFLES. Classic arms

NO MATTERS WHICH DIRECTION YOU SEE THESE RIFLES FROM, THEY LOOK GREAT.
-
YES, THAT RIGHT, YOU CAN BELIEVE YOUR EYES. CETME RIFLES WERE HUGELY POPULAR A FEW YEARS BACK, BUT THEN LIKE MANY FINE RIFLES THEY DRIED UP AND DISAPPEARED. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY FOR THE PAST 5 OR 6 YEARS. BUT WE JUST FOUND A SMALL BATCH AND THEY ARE SUPER NICE. THE CETME IS BASICALLY THE SEMI- AUTO VARIATION OF A G-3 RIFLE OR THE H&K 91. IN FACT THE ORIGINAL CETMES WERE BULIT IN SPAIN ON THE SAME MACHINERY THAT WAS LATER PURCHASED BY H&K TO BUILD THEIR FAMOUS HK-91 RIFLES ON. SO WHAT YOU BASICALLY HAVE HERE IS A WORLD CLASS, .308 SEMI AUTO RIFLE AT A GREAT PRICE. NEW BARRELS, BEAUTIFUL NEW BLACK POLY FURNITURE WITH THE SLIM LINE FOREARMS, NICE COMPENSATOR. FLIP TYPE 3 POSITION REAR SITE THAT ALLOWS FOR A SMALL APERTURE, A LARGER APERATURE OR A GROOVE SITE. COME COMPLETE WITH 2-20 RD MAGS AND A 5 RD (LEGAL FOR HUNTING MAG ). LIMITED QUANTITIES SO DON'T DELAY.....THIS IS THE BEST THING TO COME ALONG SINCE ELASTIC TOPS AROUND YOUR STEP INS... CETME RIFLE.......$579.95
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »
Speaking of rifles I think this is a heck of a deal  CETME RIFLES. Classic arms

NO MATTERS WHICH DIRECTION YOU SEE THESE RIFLES FROM, THEY LOOK GREAT.
-
YES, THAT RIGHT, YOU CAN BELIEVE YOUR EYES. CETME RIFLES WERE HUGELY POPULAR A FEW YEARS BACK, BUT THEN LIKE MANY FINE RIFLES THEY DRIED UP AND DISAPPEARED. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY FOR THE PAST 5 OR 6 YEARS. BUT WE JUST FOUND A SMALL BATCH AND THEY ARE SUPER NICE. THE CETME IS BASICALLY THE SEMI- AUTO VARIATION OF A G-3 RIFLE OR THE H&K 91. IN FACT THE ORIGINAL CETMES WERE BULIT IN SPAIN ON THE SAME MACHINERY THAT WAS LATER PURCHASED BY H&K TO BUILD THEIR FAMOUS HK-91 RIFLES ON. SO WHAT YOU BASICALLY HAVE HERE IS A WORLD CLASS, .308 SEMI AUTO RIFLE AT A GREAT PRICE. NEW BARRELS, BEAUTIFUL NEW BLACK POLY FURNITURE WITH THE SLIM LINE FOREARMS, NICE COMPENSATOR. FLIP TYPE 3 POSITION REAR SITE THAT ALLOWS FOR A SMALL APERTURE, A LARGER APERATURE OR A GROOVE SITE. COME COMPLETE WITH 2-20 RD MAGS AND A 5 RD (LEGAL FOR HUNTING MAG ). LIMITED QUANTITIES SO DON'T DELAY.....THIS IS THE BEST THING TO COME ALONG SINCE ELASTIC TOPS AROUND YOUR STEP INS... CETME RIFLE.......$579.95
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2How,

Are these C&R eligible?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk