Author Topic: Obviously cabin fever leads to gun nuts  (Read 3243 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Obviously cabin fever leads to gun nuts
« on: November 10, 2010, 07:23:23 AM »
It has been a busy season for birthdays and today it is ...

ellis4538

Happy birthday old man!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: Obviously cabin fever leads to gun nuts
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 07:43:47 AM »
Happy Birthday, hope it's a good one!!!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 07:53:29 AM »
OHHHH he's OLD!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Hope ya have a BUNCH more my friend!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »
Gosh.  You are older than ME??  Didn't think that could happen?

Have a good one, Mr. Ellis, Sir.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 01:35:53 PM »
The Golden Years.... :o

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!!! 
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:00:13 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 04:38:02 PM »
Have a Fantastic Birthday Fellow "Gun Nut"....
1 more year, and all that Social Security is all yours.....

;)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »
Happy Birthday Richard!

Remember, you're as young as you feel but...

you're still old'r 'en me!

ATB my friend...

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »
Happy Birthday Richard...may there be many more to come!!!!  :D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 04:20:43 AM »
Thanks for the BD wishes.  Had a good one.  My wife cooked one of my favorite dishes for supper!  Holding off on buying a new blaster...want to look at the Sig 290 but then again I'm going to a GS Sat. and then to a large sports center to hopefully pick up reloading supplies and whatever.  Guess I'd better see my banker first!  LOL

Richard

PS: twyacht, I'm already retired and covered under "Ohio Employees Public Retirement System".  Don't have enough credits for SS unless I find a job under SS and work a little more.  People frown on "Double Dipping" around here.

PPS:  Don't have cabin fever yet...it's been 60+ and sunny here but I know the S..W is coming (remember S..W is a 4 letter word!)
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk