Author Topic: Down Range Podcast for 2/27/08  (Read 11818 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Down Range Podcast for 2/27/08
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 01:12:18 AM »
I'm reading, but not commenting because I compute like I shoot, point and click (with the shooting it's bang but YOU all know what I mean) By the way, I heard (maybe here) that the two loudest noises you can hear are a bang when you expect a click and a click when you expect a bang.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 07:09:23 AM »
Thanks everyone for your help.  Digg worked finally.  Also thanks for the sympathy...if you only knew what we went thru at the beginning.  Unfortunately I don't have the $$ to invest in upgrading etc. etc. etc.  I am an old fart and am retired and on a very fixed budget.  Also I don't have the computer knowledge it takes to take advantage of a lot of the neat internet/computer stuff out there.

Thanks again

The link in your post worked fine but when I try to save it as a favorite and do a search it doesn't show up and I have no idea why. And yes I typed it every way imaginable based on you later post.

Also checked the podcast link on homepage and it is working as advertised...GO FIGURE
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 12:40:33 PM »
Ellis - this is why I suggested Firefox and Opera.  They are free, opensource downloads.  No strings attached, and both constantly update themselves with appropriate plug ins.  Minimal fuss on anyone's part - Lord knows I'm lazy when it comes to computer maintenance.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 12:57:25 PM »
Doug, like I said, I'm not sure about stuff like that.

Thanks
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk