Author Topic: State Run Media,...At It's Finest, With An AK...  (Read 3175 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
State Run Media,...At It's Finest, With An AK...
« on: March 28, 2011, 07:59:49 PM »
Man,....that's a nice AK.... ::)

“I pledge to you dear leader that I will sacrifice my last breathe, my last bullet, my last drop of blood, my last baby and child for you.”

A newscaster on a pro-Muammar Qaddafi television show wanted to make a point about the greatness of the Libyan leader.

He used some serious firepower to do so, bringing an AK-47 to the anchor desk to prove Qaddafi’s willingness to arm his people.

“I’m ready at any time, awake or asleep, to defend the country. This is our weapon,” the anchor said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tv-news-anchor-in-libya-brandishes-ak-47-during-broadcast/

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

Re: State Run Media,...At It's Finest, With An AK...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:55:54 PM »
Gutless sheep in this country will not even pass up "Dancing with the Stars" to defend their heritage.
They deserve Obummer.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 05:26:23 AM »
Gutless sheep in this country will not even pass up "Dancing with the Stars" to defend their heritage.
They deserve Obummer.

Limbaugh made this point the other day.  America has exactly the government it deserves, is the way he put it.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:01:48 AM »
Limbaugh made this point the other day.  America has exactly the government it deserves, is the way he put it.

I was always partial to the Will Rogers quote. "Just be glad we don't get all the government we pay for."
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Badgersmilk

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:35:04 AM »
I was always partial to the Will Rogers quote. "Just be glad we don't get all the government we pay for."

NO $#*%!!!  GREAT ONE!   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:14:51 PM »

Badgersmilk

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 10:11:24 AM »
They deserve Obummer.

Having SERIOUSLY looked into moving my family to other countries because of this...  You wouldn't believe how hard / expensive the process is to gain citizenship outside the US!!!!

mkm

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 11:06:34 AM »
"Show me another President or leader that would dare arm his civilians if he didn't trust them."  Apparently, our untrustworthy leaders feel that we aren't trustworthy either.  If they'd do what they say/"we the people" tell them, they won't have to be afraid.

Having SERIOUSLY looked into moving my family to other countries because of this...  You wouldn't believe how hard / expensive the process is to gain citizenship outside the US!!!!

I work for a Chinese man, and, according to him, it's not very easy and is expensive to properly move to and become a US citizen.  It's cost him thousands of dollars to legally remain in this country with his family.  His daughter recently became naturalized, but they had to stagger the process for family members because of the expense.

Granted, to do it illegally and then get amnesty is cheaper and maybe even easier.  For the record, my boss hates illegal immigrants.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »
"Show me another President or leader that would dare arm his civilians if he didn't trust them."  Apparently, our untrustworthy leaders feel that we aren't trustworthy either.  If they'd do what they say/"we the people" tell them, they won't have to be afraid.

I work for a Chinese man, and, according to him, it's not very easy and is expensive to properly move to and become a US citizen.  It's cost him thousands of dollars to legally remain in this country with his family.  His daughter recently became naturalized, but they had to stagger the process for family members because of the expense.

Granted, to do it illegally and then get amnesty is cheaper and maybe even easier. For the record, my boss hates illegal immigrants.

As does every legal immigrant I know of.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 07:33:32 PM »
After I realized Chris Matthews, wouldn't know an AK, from the AP,.......

I thought it was Keith Olbermann,... ::)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 08:38:31 AM »
Man,....that's a nice AK.

Damn straight! I wonder if he wants to sell it?   ;D    Bill T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk