Author Topic: Gun Stories: Reviews after episode #1 The Model 1911  (Read 12449 times)

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gun Stories: Reviews after episode #1 The Model 1911
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 05:11:34 PM »
Finally got to watch the whole thing on DVR. (Thanks Marshal) Thoroughly enjoyed it as did the rest of my family. Looking forward to the next episode.

ske1eter

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »
I thought the show was pretty good though the one comment about 'hitting them in the pinky with a .45 and they would spin still spin around three times' by Phil Schreier was a bit glorified. Still fun to watch. I really like the .45 and 1911.

Make an episode on the Glock in 9mm (which may be in the future for this season for all I know) for the Kool-aid drinkers and you'll find out that you have the greatest show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

seeker_two

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 11:23:06 PM »
Finally caught up with my TIVO....great job overall.....but.....

1. The US Army was using the .38Colt round in the Philippines...not the .38Special....and I'd hardly consider a round that matched the "stopping power" of the old .38 S&W round "high-velocity".....

2. The 1911 made a name for itself outside of the .45ACP.....the 1911 in .38Super was created during the Great Depression for LEO's to combat the motorized crime wave of the likes of Bonnie & Clyde and Dillinger....and it became popular with LEO's and civilians on both sides of the Mexican Border....not to mention IPSC/USPSA shooters decades later.....

....otherwise, excellent program....looking forward to the rest of the season....  ;D
Why, yes....I'm the right-wing extremist Obama warned you about... ;D

I just wish Texas was as free and independent as everyone thinks it is...   :'(

slide

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
I thought it was a huge success!
Does this mean what I think it do? It do!

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 08:49:04 AM »
so REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW....... 

can the outdoor channel  PLEASE PLEASE get this on to the iTunes store or just send me a Hard Drive or DVD  ;)

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:07:52 AM »

Kamran

• Forum Member
    • Latest celebrity Biography
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 01:35:02 AM »
I will get it set up. Great show and keep up the good work.i had a great time to watch out your great video.thanks for the posting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk