Author Topic: Another request...  (Read 7649 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Another request...
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:06:17 PM »
Just got news that a friend of mine has Liver and Lung cancer.  The Liver cancer is causing extreme pain and the pain meds is causing complications.  They hope to find out Monday what treatment will be needed.

Please keep Frank and his family in your prayers.

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Another request...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 11:14:56 PM »
Will do, Richard.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 869
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 07:31:35 AM »
Will do!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 09:35:19 AM »
God Bless!

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 05:01:54 PM »
Done
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:20:08 AM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »
Dear Lord,

We Pray to you our Divine Savior, that You may shower Your healing grace on Frank, who is ill, sick, and suffering pain.
 We ask this in the name of the Father, Son , and Holy Spirit.

Amen.

tw
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »
Just got an update from my good friend Frank.  His condition is untreatable and terminal.  They will not give him any kind of timeline so he has accepted the situation and is day to day.  One good thing is that his pain is down to 1 1/2-2 from 9+!  Also, he is only taking small amounts of pain meds which were causing complications so they are no longer a problem.  Thanks for answered prayer.

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 07:10:46 PM »
Hate to hear that it is terminal......but am glad his pain level is better.
Will continue to pray for his comfort.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 07:12:58 PM »
Thanks for the update Richard.  God Bless him, his family, friends and loved ones in these trying times.

There are few words.

Tim & Sue

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 07:03:06 PM »
Watch thou, dear Lord,
with those who wake,
or watch, or weep tonight,
and give thine angels charge
over those who sleep.

Tend thy sick ones, Lord.
Rest thy weary ones.
Bless thy dying ones.
Soothe thy suffering ones.
Pity thine afflicted ones.
Shield thy joyous ones.
And all, for thy love's sake.
Amen.

- Saint Augustine -

Continued Prayers to Frank and his Family.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk