Author Topic: Does anybody here reload 7.62X39Russian using .308" bullets?  (Read 15304 times)

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Does anybody here reload 7.62X39Russian using .308" bullets?
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »
the other interesting thing I have noticed about Midway's site is the reviews.  I don't ever recall really bad grammar or really bad spelling.  I have to ASSume somebody at MidwayUSA HQ is editing the reviews.  Or there is one heck of a spell checker at whatever the webpage is where the reviews get uploaded.

but, I digress....

I am on the Graf's dealer's website too, and their stuff is a little better organized or categorized, but their sort function sucks too.

I did a sort by price, lowest to highest.... and of course if there is a 500  or 1,000 count box of bullets it is going to be priced higher.

DUH!

A sort a by lowest price per each would have been better.

robheath

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
I like Larry Potterfield and his spots on the shows.  I would love to see him in a full time show doing gunsmithing.  But I dont buy anything from them just because they tried to get me to pay $5.00 for a catalogue.  I buy a lot if gun stuff every year, and i'm not going to pay them to advertise to me.  Thats just the way I am.
Give me liberty or I'll get my guns and get it myself.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 09:21:54 PM »
The catalog comes free with your first order.
I shop online then print out the order form and send it with a money order.
I keep the catalog by the toilet for emergency reading or whatever.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk