Poll

It's summer 2012 and violent riots are breaking out across the nation supported by leftist & liberals.  What do you do?

Avoid the cities and let them burn.
28 (63.6%)
Bring marshmallows to the bonfire.
7 (15.9%)
Something else.
9 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: SUMMER MELTDOWN 2012 ? ?  (Read 40462 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: SUMMER MELTDOWN 2012 ? ?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »
This Presidential Election will be the first time I will have not voted for a democrat.  Yep, I said it.  Eyes are wide open now. Just wish there was a candidate worth voting for. Not liking what I am seeing out of the republicans.
Don't worry Ping, I'm there for you. ;D Hell, depending on how old you are, its not a problem. I mean speaking honestly, and leaving ideology aside, the GOP has a habit of nominating yahoos that are on a par with Kerry (Hell, I think he and Mitt were separated at birth, or at least have the same hairdresser in Boston). ::) I mean seriously, they haven't given us someone to vote FOR since 1992.
FQ13

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »
This Presidential Election will be the first time I will have not voted for a democrat.  Yep, I said it.  Eyes are wide open now. Just wish there was a candidate worth voting for. Not liking what I am seeing out of the republicans.

Just vote for Romney and think Nixon... ::)
He who dares wins.  SAS

tombogan03884

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
Just vote for Romney and think Nixon... ::)

Not till Nov. Till then vote any one but Romney.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 10:01:45 AM »
Not till Nov. Till then vote any one but Romney.

Uh... if Romney is on the ballot in November you realize who he'll be running against?
He who dares wins.  SAS

tombogan03884

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 10:27:05 AM »
Uh... if Romney is on the ballot in November you realize who he'll be running against?

Of course I do, that's why I keep posting that you need to get used to the idea of voting for the RINO POS.
But until then we need to try to fight the system and get some one, any one, else nominated.
I probably should have said, "until the Convention".

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 11:07:06 PM »

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 12:41:49 PM »
Of course I do, that's why I keep posting that you need to get used to the idea of voting for the RINO POS.
But until then we need to try to fight the system and get some one, any one, else nominated.
I probably should have said, "until the Convention".

Much better, and I agree 100%. Santorum is the only one that has stayed in and not stepped in it too much.  But Newt and Perry would still be preferable to Mitt IMHO.  Any one have a dark horse they think could pop up? Sarah Palin  ;D
He who dares wins.  SAS

tombogan03884

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »
Believe it or not, I would say Ron Paul is a possible.
He has had surprisingly solid finishes in Iowa and NH.
If he can maintain 2nd place when Mitt starts sagging in the South and West he may be a viable candidate.
I'd rather see him than Mitt (rhymes with sh!t )
Even if I don't agree with his FP it would be fun to see the establishment suck wind and go bug house  ;D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 602
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
Even if I don't agree with his FP it would be fun to see the establishment suck wind and go bug house  ;D

Yup.

This Presidential Election will be the first time I will have not voted for a democrat.  Yep, I said it.  Eyes are wide open now. Just wish there was a candidate worth voting for. Not liking what I am seeing out of the republicans.

Welcome in.  Yes, both parties are a problem.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 602
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 07:10:39 AM »
I think it is time to revisit this poll/topic.  After the tragic shooting in Florida, can there be doubt in anyone's mind that politicians and community organizers are attempting to stir up emotions for their own selfish purposes?  Damn the facts in the case, it is obviously more important to use this shooting to galvanize people for someone else's nefarious purposes. 

I think it is going to be a long hot summer and that people will suffer and people will die in street riot conflicts arising from the discontent and hate stirred up by the Marxist policitians and organizers. 

I suppose that people who love God and country, people who work or that would work if they could find a job in the purposely crashed economy will be the bad guys here.  So many hidden agendas out there...does BHO want to be crowned Dear Leader for life....if people are rioting in the streets will that be held over the head of the Supreme Court when they decide the BHO's government health grab bill....will this be used to spawn or prelude mass riots to bring down the government?  The rhetoric and hot public emotions are already trying to erase gun rights.  What else will be advanced if there is rioting and injury/death in the streets.

There is a lot of talk by 60's-70's style radicals and their ilk that there will be riots during Summer 2012.  Money was spent by liberals, lawyers and leftists to support the fleabags who may be better known as "O" (to contrast to "W").  So if the "O" or some other movement turns to violent riots what do you do?  
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

v1rot8

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 09:23:29 AM »
Class warfare. Occupy groups in the cities. A President that has no regard for the Constitution.....God help us all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk