Author Topic: SUPERBOWL GOODIES!!! Let's Have Em'  (Read 20255 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
SUPERBOWL GOODIES!!! Let's Have Em'
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:39:39 AM »
I enjoy Pork Baby-Back Ribs, Large baking/roasting pan, S&P the ribs, or Montreal Steak Seasoning, some apple-cider vinegar, wrap tightly in foil, and bake at 275 for 3 hours.
Remove add sauce of your choosing, I use Bone-Suckin' Sauce, take to a grill and slowly grill, basting away.....

Also slow cooked Lil' Smokies, with Brown Sugar, Honey, and a good mustard dipping sauce.

Fall off the bone ribs, and Proud Infidel Approved. After all it is a pigskin event..... ;)

What other stuff ya' like?

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: SUPERBOWL GOODIES!!! Let's Have Em'
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 11:23:22 AM »
There's a football game today?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
There's a football game today?

I think it's Canadian football Haz!  The Patriots are playing after all...

;)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 12:11:41 PM »
Oh yeah, I think I heard about it.  Couple of the NE area teams.  Funny how that area thinks the rest of the country should hang on their every whim.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 01:10:55 PM »
Oh yeah, I think I heard about it.  Couple of the NE area teams.  Funny how that area thinks the rest of the country should hang on their every whim.

I'm pretty tired of it personally.  For the last month, at least, every on-air moment is spend on the Patriots, Brady, Belichek, Gronks ankle, or something similar.  I'm watching the game out of duress!  Don't really care about the outcome other than to annoy my wife and her family at this point.

I said to my wife yesterday that with the exception of the Northeast, not too many other folks in the country care one way or the other!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:20:07 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 01:13:50 PM »
I'm pretty tired of it personally.  For the last month, at least, every on-air moment is spend on the Patriots, Brady, Belichek, Gronks ankle, or something similar.  I'm watching the game out of duress!  Don't really care about the outcome other than to annoy my wife and her family at this point.

I said to my wife yesterday that with the exception of the Northeast, not too many other folks in the country care one way or the other!

Horse sh!t, the only reason other areas are less interested is because their teams weren't good enough .

BAC

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 01:24:39 PM »
I'm amazed they play the game even when Pittsburgh's not in it.  Huh.

Having said that, my other favorite team would be whoever's playing New England, so...Go Giants!

Timothy

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 01:27:04 PM »
Horse sh!t, the only reason other areas are less interested is because their teams weren't good enough .

My wife just told me that by pure friction alone I have enough New Englander on me to root for the Pats!

It's still not going to happen though!

;D ;D

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »
I'm amazed they play the game even when Pittsburgh's not in it.  Huh.

And, it's NBC!  We don't even get to see Terry Bradshaw!

:'(

BAC

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »
And, it's NBC!  We don't even get to see Terry Bradshaw!

:'(

You mean the first QB to win 4 Super Bowls?  That Terry Bradshaw?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk