Author Topic: Happy Birthday Path  (Read 6443 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Happy Birthday Path
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 04:13:57 PM »
Peg, how do you know he is older than you...he doesn't put his age!!!!!!!

Richard

PS:  Oh yea, HBD Path!

I guess one just picks up on little tid-bits and clues over the years.........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 04:55:43 PM »
I guess one just picks up on little tid-bits and clues over the years.........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Besides Chuck....damn near all of us are older'n you pal!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 06:40:16 PM »
Besides Chuck....damn near all of us are older'n you pal!

Yeah, but I bet I have as much or more gray hair than a many of you.  ;D  ;D  ;D

(some days when I get up in the morning I feel 44 going on 84)   ;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 02:15:33 PM »
Belated Happy, Path.  Hope it wuz a goodun'

Yeah, but I bet I have as much or more gray hair than a many of you.  ;D  ;D  ;D

(some days when I get up in the morning I feel 44 going on 84)   ;)

You have hair?  :D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 06:15:55 AM »
Belated Happy, Path.  Hope it wuz a goodun'

You have hair?  :D

yeah but coming out your ears dont count!  :P

Happy Birthday Path!
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:23:30 PM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 07:17:44 PM »
Happy belated birthday, dude!!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk