Author Topic: Have a great day...m58  (Read 5424 times)

Timothy

Re: Have a great day...m58
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 04:08:29 PM »
Happy Birthday Mike!

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 06:54:49 PM »
Happy Birthday old guy..........hope you have a good one!!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 863
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 09:37:21 PM »
Thanks everyone!

I just got home from my Wednesday ritual:  Up at 4:00 AM, a quick cup of coffee and bite to eat; 150 +/- miles to the Cities, 7 - 6:30 doing what ever I need to do to carry through to the next week, and 150 +/- miles home.  Fall is here, so I don't get daylight until I am 90 miles down the road, and it is about the last 70 in the dark on the way home - Took out one big coon between Lake Crystal and Madelia for those of you who understand the area ... And no, it wasn't our President  :'(  But it sure did make the bike jump!

Thanks again.  I plan on hanging around for a while longer to the chagrin of my wife and her boyfriend drooling over their travel fund and retirement plan ... err ... ahhhh ... my life insurance policy  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
Sorry I'm late, but I hope you enjoy your retirement,...er uh,....um,.....Birthday!!  Yeah, that's the ticket,....Birthday!!!

;)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk