Author Topic: A Really Great Return On Investment  (Read 893 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A Really Great Return On Investment
« on: December 24, 2012, 03:25:55 PM »

Better return than any stock/CD/Mutual Fund/Annuity/ I've seen...... :P

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
Re: A Really Great Return On Investment
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »
Evil!!!   :o  Nice collection of EBRs and such. I only have 2 ARs.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 02:14:07 AM »
Jeez, is that all?  :'(
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 07:40:50 AM »
All that and a yacht too!  Guess I'll hope, some more, I hit the lottery or a rich uncle or aunt I didn't know I had dies!  LOL

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk