Author Topic: SIG Handgun Model Question  (Read 19859 times)

Richard Bliss

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: SIG Handgun Model Question
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2008, 08:23:13 PM »
   I don't know anything about the XX or hteir compact model. I do know you can get a used P 220 for about half the money of a new one. Cops turn in their service pistols and Sig inspects them, fixes what needs to be fixed and sells them. I bought one and it came with night sights, I put Houge grips on it and I wouldn't trade it for a new pick up. Check their web sight . Good luck.

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2008, 09:36:04 PM »
I have owned Sigs since our department allowed us to switch from wheel guns to real guns. I have never had a failure with a sig. I own a Sig P220 in 45 which I shot at the S&W academy against all the 9mm's there and gave all of them a run for their money with their 16 round mags and my 8 round mags in head to head, lost the last match because I got sloppy  :'(.

My department now issues the P229 in 40 S&W; it is a nice trade off for caliber size and magazine capacity for me. I only carry two extra mags on the belt versus the four I carried with P220. I carry a P239 in 40 S&W for off duty.

You won't find me using any other gun.
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »
OT - Sergeant Z-Squad, are you from the Zombiesquad forums?

On Topic - Great story about the S&W Academy.  Sorry you got sloppy, but at least you showed the 9 boys that the .45's still fast and furious.

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 12:26:26 PM »
OT - Sergeant Z-Squad, are you from the Zombiesquad forums?

On Topic - Great story about the S&W Academy.  Sorry you got sloppy, but at least you showed the 9 boys that the .45's still fast and furious.

Midnight commando playing in the dark brother.
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »
Midnight commando playing in the dark brother.

I'm the Outcast once known as Skaramine. :X

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 08:53:26 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk