Author Topic: Poor Gun Law Administration  (Read 18282 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Poor Gun Law Administration
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »
That's OK if you did vote for Fritz. Just don't vote for Barrack No"bam"a. He'll take the guns you worked hard for...or, worse yet, make it so you can't use them.

Or ammo will be $5.00 a bullet
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »
Or ammo will be $5.00 a bullet

Bullets? What're bullets? You got no use for bullets. No don't need no steenkin' bullets!! You don't get no bullets! At any price. You have an individual right to guns, no problem, but the 2nd Amendment don't say nothing bout no bullets.

Obambi - June 1, 2009
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2008, 10:27:10 PM »
Just what the ---- is a Permit to Purchase? What country are you living in? I'll think about the underprivileged, overprotected, serfs of your country while I'm at the Gun Show tomorrow.
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk