Author Topic: My poor sweet mom.  (Read 7253 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: My poor sweet mom.
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 06:21:22 AM »
I am profoundly sorry for your loss.  

May the Lord meet you where you are right now and comfort you in this time of trial.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 11:48:38 AM »
I genuinely hope you do find peace.
It's a process that takes time. The amount of time is different for everybody.

Often it seems like you are there and then a bolt from the blue brings it all back. That happens and it's part of the process.
Trust me, it gets better.

Stay steady and grounded in what and who you know and love.

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
Can't really add any more to the advice previously posted other than to say I concur.

I do want to offer condolences and say that I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers in dealing with this.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 12:47:59 PM »
sksmedic,

Sorry to hear this.  All I can say is I'm sorry.

I'll be in touch with a PM this evening.

Mike
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk