Author Topic: No Concealed Carry @ US-Bank  (Read 8814 times)

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
No Concealed Carry @ US-Bank
« on: July 13, 2013, 05:19:11 PM »
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/07/us-bank-corp-tells-customers-no-concealed-carry-at-their-banks/#axzz2YvhRYwPR
I say write corporate & switch banks, they don't post it but expect everyone that enters to know it? I go by It's called Concealed for a reason ;)
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: No Concealed Carry @ US-Bank
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »
in some places in the us, going passed a sign is a crime.   I full support the rights of property owners to ban things from thier place of biz
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 01:53:22 PM »
TAB,

I agree that we must obey the law of the state we are in.  However, we also need to remember that property owners rights do not trump civil rights, so in states like Minnesota (where US Bank is based) where the sign carries very little weight ... Carry On!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 06:28:21 PM »
in some places in the us, going passed a sign is a crime.   I full support the rights of property owners to ban things from thier place of biz

So do you also support the right of biz owners to keep blacks out of their businesses?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 10:40:41 PM »
I beleave you have every right to choose who you do biz with.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:32:22 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 12:15:56 AM »
And in Minnesota I have the right to carry in the businesses I choose to patronize.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 02:21:19 AM »
Its not like that in all states.  Texas is a prime example of that.  the 30.06 law is a very good thing.  I find it very insulting to go against the wishes of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 07:17:01 AM »
I don't care about most states.  I live in Minnesota, and Minnesota is where I work most days of the year.  Before I get in the vehicle or big bird I check out where I am headed and prepare accordingly.

If choose to let a business infringe on your Civil Rights, that is your problem, and I am offended that you will support the erosion of our freedoms.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:30 AM »
If you were at some ones house and they asked you not to  smoke, would you light up at thier house?   I see no diffrence.   its a respect thing for me.  I ask then when you are a guest of mine, you respect my wishes.  Its really that simple.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
Apples and oranges TAB!

We are talking about a business.  You have the right to ban people from your home for any reason you chose, including race, sex, sexual orientation, or religion. However, you can not do that when you are a business.  A business can not infringe on Civil Rights!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk