Author Topic: Angry Woman  (Read 5093 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Angry Woman
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »
PREEEEEE-Vert

;D ;D
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »
Haz only does what he's good at anyway.  About the eyes....I know what you mean M'ette.  I know precisely when my lovely is ready to go from simmering to high-order detonation.  That's when I say..."Ooops, look what time it is...gotta go to the range...Love ya Honey!  And make a tire burning exit to the hills! ::)

Scott
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
Right on! From an angry guy holding onto my God, my Bible and my guns ;D.

Semper Fi!
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 02:13:13 PM »
PREEEEEE-Vert

;D ;D

Oh Sucks, Ma'am.  No need to flatter me!  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »
Now M'ette,
You do Haz a disservice by callin him a "prevert" He has worked hard and for many years to work through the progression from a beginner (prevert) to pervert(middle management type) to PROVERT (the top master of his category ) I'm sure You'll agree that this is hard won classification that Haz has attained and therefore he should be congratulated for all his hard work

Or Not... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:17:21 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk