Author Topic: Ugly Weekend A Commin  (Read 7934 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
Re: Ugly Weekend A Commin
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2014, 09:59:59 PM »
Tick, Tick, Tick ... The end is near.  He says he will be leaving around 0600  :)  Since he is off to beddy Bye and will sleep most of that, I think I will survive and get good hubby points  :-\
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 06:05:08 AM »
I hope it pays off for ya.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2014, 09:35:14 AM »
Weekend is long over, they are all gone - Liberal one on Sunday, and Liberals two and three on Monday, but we didn't need to interact after Sunday evening.

No explosions or family fights, no liberal speak, well almost none, and no anti-gun comments.  Mother-in-law had a great gathering, about 40 people came for coffee, cupcakes and ice cream at the assisted living, and she received over 80 birthday cards in the card shower.  She is happy, but paying the price physically for the excitement.

Been a busy week since, and now get ready for the next moments.  Time to go play in the barns for the rest of the day, and play a little funeral director for a neighbor.

Thanks for lightening the load connected to last weekend.  You guys are the best!

Mike
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk