Poll

Are you surprised to know radical Hillary Rodham Clinton reached out to Saul Alinsky?

I already knew.  This is old news.
2 (16.7%)
I did not know.  I am not surprised.
9 (75%)
Saul Alinsky is a figment of your imagination comrade.
0 (0%)
It's not going to matter with the hordes running across our border.  Deport she and her ilk to Kalifornia.
0 (0%)
Hillary who?  Pshaw...that can't be true.  She's a DEMOCRAT she would not do anything like that.  My grandpappy told me about those no good Republicans and I know that no national Democrat would do something like that and hide it.
0 (0%)
Chelsea Clinton for Libyan Ambassador!  What does it matter?
1 (8.3%)
No worries, she'll just hit that old red reset button and voila', it's all better now.
0 (0%)
What, me worry?  I am an urban soccer mom activist voter.  Life is great.  Now move out the way of my SUV you pig.
0 (0%)
I wonder if she helped torpedo Goldwater?
0 (0%)
Lies, all lies I say.  Hillary is a patriotic American.  She loves Amerika, really she does.  Loral did not donate to the DNC money it made from selling out US Technology to the Chinese.  How jaded you are.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 06, 2014, 06:15:58 AM

Author Topic: Hillary Swooned Over SAUL ALINSKY Like A Schoolgirl With A Crush  (Read 5575 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Hillary Swooned Over SAUL ALINSKY Like A Schoolgirl With A Crush
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 08:46:42 AM »
Here's an example.
Charity is supposed to be a good thing, right ?
The Dems are extremely charitable, to the point that the nations economy is nearly destroyed by debt and rapacious taxes.
Charity on the personal level may be fine, on the national level it should be a death penalty offense.

Absolutely agree.

I remember the "Davey Crockett and the Farmer"  story.  If politicians think someone needs help let them help with their own money.  And let everyone else do the same if they choose to.

Taking money for the needy by force from citizens who are not willing to give it is theft on a very grand scale.

And to cover just legitimate admin costs of gathering money from local community and passing it up to a federal bureaucracy and then back down to the local level, all through paid workers will make a major dent in the % that reaches those in need....even if the bureaucracy operates at 100% efficiency with no waste or corruption.  A local charity could gather a lesser amount from local donors and still provide more to those in need.  AND it doesn't take an act of congress to switch organizations if the local donors don't think a chairty is doing a good job.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 01:12:25 PM »
Just as we have only lost by being reasonable, and merciful (good personal qualities) there is no room for any other form of morality in the exercise of power unless it is coldly calculated to achieve a specific result that benefits the nation.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 04:10:11 PM »
It's not charity if you give other people's money away.

From the Oxford Dictionary:   (emphasis mine)

the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 09:23:40 PM »
Absolutely agree.
Taking money for the needy by force from citizens who are not willing to give it is theft on a very grand scale.

Yep.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk