Author Topic: Did ya miss me?  (Read 3653 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
Re: Did ya miss me?
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 07:55:55 PM »
More than one of the rice burning crotch rockets freaked seeing the F250 rolling down the hill in front of them....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 08:21:45 PM »
I took a quick look at a site that starts out: "Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap with 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road." No thanks.

I've gotta admit, I'm giving the idea a little more thought.

Crusader (No Death Wish) Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 04:55:09 PM »
Rastus, we did get to Branson but didn't have much time to look around.  Flooding and rain was a major issue.  Our return route was I44 but it was closed in 2 places so we traveled North on 65 and picked up I 70 there. Very little rain after that but major winds.  With the wind we got 6 MPG more than against the wind !

Richard

PS: Mike, the wind was blowing us all over the place.  Doubt if Annie Oakley would have been able to hit us except maybe with a scattergun!  LOL
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk