Author Topic: Down Range Radio 74 - Sarah Palin, Assualt Weapon ban and cowboy action shooting  (Read 8621 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28

The good news about Sarah Palin. Obama and a assault weapons ban revisited. Short Stroked Lever Rifles and Cowboy Action Shooting.
http://www.downrange.tv/radio/74.htm

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Marshal,
Its cutting off after about a minute

Scott
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

CurrieS103

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Ooops!  Working now!
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
Great episode, when it wasn't rebooting itself.   I didn't realize bho mentioned "assault weapons' in his acceptance speech >:(

It makes it easier for me to support Senator McCain
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

tnroadrunner

• Very Active Forum Member
    • LubeDealer.com
  • Liked:
DR Radio is cutting off after a minute, then nothing.  Tried it on Internet Exployer as well as my usual AOL, does not work on either.
Bob
It's always a great day, if you don't believe me try missing one.
NRA, TFA, IDPA, 3 GUN
AMSOIL Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/rgraflube

Sponsor

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
DR Radio is cutting off after a minute, then nothing.  Tried it on Internet Exployer as well as my usual AOL, does not work on either.

Sorry about that. Not sure what the reason is, but in case something went wrong during the upload, I deleted the file on the server and uploaded a new one.
It plays fine at this end. Try again and let me know.

Oil Can

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Well the podcast for this week still doesn't work.  It cuts off after about 11:30 minutes.

ccd

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
So MB any guess on when this long rumored new product that you have metioned a couple of times over the last 6 months comes out. I am guessing that it is whatever Ruger had planned to launch earlier that was almost leaked on the Outdoor Life Gun Blog in May. Is it the tactical rife (308 Bolt) you pitched to them earlier or did they finally realize that the they needed to revitalize the Mini-14?

1776 Rebel

So MB any guess on when this long rumored new product that you have metioned a couple of times over the last 6 months comes out. I am guessing that it is whatever Ruger had planned to launch earlier that was almost leaked on the Outdoor Life Gun Blog in May. Is it the tactical rife (308 Bolt) you pitched to them earlier or did they finally realize that the they needed to revitalize the Mini-14?

I thought they tried to revitalize the Mini-14 the other year with the 'target' version. I have handled it and it is without a doubt the ugliest piece of crap I've ever seen. I can only imagine what else they might do to the Mini.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
O_M_G!!! They're beating you up to help them launch something else? I think They'd better slow down a little a straighten out some of the crap they've been foisting on the public so far.
The old stuff was great. Now they're all "innovative-and-s***" and none of it is working all that well.

What happended to the Ruger we all KNEW and LOVED?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk