Author Topic: I oppose FB I Director nominee.  (Read 6359 times)

tombogan03884

Re: I oppose FB I Director nominee.
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 06:08:49 AM »
It's what we need to start doing,McConnell, McCain, Ryan, Graham, and Collins would be a good start.
If you aren't willing to do what needs to be done then you don't deserve to win.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2017, 01:47:11 PM »
It's what we need to start doing,McConnell, McCain, Ryan, Graham, and Collins would be a good start.
If you aren't willing to do what needs to be done then you don't deserve to win.

I live in Kentucky and even though he is Republican (maybe) McConnell is not well liked here, at least in the circles I am in. When he gets the vote it is only because he is the lesser of evils. Even though we (Kentucky) would lose having the majority leader in the Senate I would like to see him go. His wife has also outstayed her welcome here as well. He long ago quit thinking about his constituents in favor of building his personal fortune.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2017, 05:26:12 PM »
I live in Kentucky and even though he is Republican (maybe) McConnell is not well liked here, at least in the circles I am in. When he gets the vote it is only because he is the lesser of evils. Even though we (Kentucky) would lose having the majority leader in the Senate I would like to see him go. His wife has also outstayed her welcome here as well. He long ago quit thinking about his constituents in favor of building his personal fortune.
That seems a common theme in Washington.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2017, 08:38:43 AM »
That seems a common theme in Washington.
Tapatalk

Yep. The system is so corrupt good men don't want to get into the mud to soil themselves or have their every move for the last 40 years analyzed by a corrupt media wanting to destroy them at every chance they get.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk