Author Topic: Federal 9 MM BPLE Ammo  (Read 4262 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Federal 9 MM BPLE Ammo
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 09:04:21 AM »
Would shooting that much +P+ ammo have any negative impact on your pistol? I haven't heard anything about long term use myself.

I'm with Bill on avoiding a steady diet of this on a lightweight frame.  For my CZ-75B's...all day long baby...just drop in a spring with an extra 1 or 2 lbs in it no problem.  For my M&P's I don't see an issue either...but with only 5-8 thousand rounds through them of "normal" and high pressure ammo there may be issues down the road.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 09:21:12 AM »
I'm with Bill on avoiding a steady diet of this on a lightweight frame.  For my CZ-75B's...all day long baby... just drop in a spring with an extra 1 or 2 lbs in it no problem.[/b]

Agree 100%. CZ's are built like a tank. If they can't take 9 MM +P+, no gun can. Nothing but solid machined steel.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 11:48:09 AM »
Agree 100%. CZ's are built like a tank. If they can't take 9 MM +P+, no gun can. Nothing but solid machined steel.

That's why I love those CZ's...kick you butt man's gun if a bullet won't stop the threat beat the heck out of them or batter a way out the room with it.  And their rifles are among the most accurate I own as well. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk