Author Topic: Pressure Washing Concrete ??  (Read 14107 times)

kojicraps

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pressure Washing Concrete ??
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2022, 08:34:07 AM »
I was washing the yard with a hose, but there was no pressure. I just went over it with a big mop and brush.

sigrednour

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2022, 09:33:26 AM »
Hello, guys. I used a high-pressure cleaning. I knew it was very efficient. But I didn't want to do it myself. I called in the professionals from https://sparklewash.com/centralindiana/ and was pleased with how they cleaned the concrete on my patio. I saw how effective it was, and I contacted this company again a week later to have them clean my house as well. I hadn't renewed the siding in a long time, so the blue facade had become gray and dusty. It looked terrible. Washing it by hand would have meant leaving brush and sponge streaks. So they did that cleaning perfectly, too. So if you can pressure clean everything, do it. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2024, 12:16:45 AM »
This guy using the same kind of gas can that I have has the same problem I do. I swear too but not that much. A SureCan may be in my future, but it seems like holding it up over my ATV gas tank would be a pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOIxaxyJ7Q

P.S. A VP Racing Motorsport can still works like gas cans did in the good old days, but are only supposed to be used for racing fuel, at races.

https://vpracingfuels.com/product-category/specialty-products/containers/

Since there were new spam posts, I watched this video again. Their swear jar looks like the gallon jug I put pennies in. When it's full, I go to CoinStar and get about $55 for the thousands of pennies I tossed in the jug over 2 or 3 decades. I won't pay a fee for a machine to count my other change, I just spend it. But any time I come home with a penny or several of them, I get them out of my pocket right after I walk into the house.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk