Author Topic: CMMG Rifles ???  (Read 1784 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
CMMG Rifles ???
« on: May 17, 2019, 06:37:41 AM »
I maybe should have known but I did not know that CMMG made a full line of rifles and AR type pistols until now.  I have a couple of their 22LR conversion kits and they work flawlessly.  I thought they were a lesser version of something like Keltec.  Looks like I was way wrong.

Any of you guys have an CMMG gun?  Their website lists a whole lot of pistols and long guns.  Heck it's even in a table with barrel lengths and twists so you don't have to click a bunch of links and read a lot of fluff to try to find out what the difference is between models.  They even list NFA versions in the table.

https://www.cmmginc.com/

So...do any of you guys know anything about CMMG products?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: CMMG Rifles ???
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 09:00:02 AM »
I don't own any CMMG rifles, but I can say I have heard nothing but good about them. They've really come on lately, and have expanded their lineup of AR guns and parts. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything with the CNMG logo on it.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 07:03:08 AM »
I like the looks of their AR pistols.  Now I just need to see one close up.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 01:06:16 PM »
I don't own any CMMG rifles, but I can say I have heard nothing but good about them. They've really come on lately, and have expanded their lineup of AR guns and parts. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything with the CNMG logo on it.

I think the entire planet paused to let that sink in....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 05:59:39 AM »
I think the entire planet paused to let that sink in....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gee Solus...being a little hard on Bill there.  But then, maybe he deserves it..   ;)

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:02:53 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 12:36:07 AM »
Wow! There's something Bill doesn't own, yet:o

I wouldn't mind having one of their 350 Legend uppers but they cost as much as one of the whole rifles I'd put it on. It would basically be a plinker anyway since I quit hunting a long time ago.

https://www.cmmginc.com/350-legend-2/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 03:40:00 AM »
Yeah Bill, what's up with that?

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 09:21:49 PM »
Yeah Bill, what's up with that?

Give him time.

Okay, that's enough. Have you got one on order yet Bill?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 09:56:53 PM »
if anyone invests in one of their radially delayed 9mm Guard carbines please give an impression... I've been playing with my blow back 9mm carbine for a couple of years now, and have it running pretty flat with not much dot shake... CMMG has the barrel and bolt for around $400 but I would have to see a considerable improvement over what I have...I haven't seen one of the Guards at local matches, so haven't been able to try one myself... shot a SiG MPX the other day, shot flat, but very heavy for my liking....

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2019, 06:59:44 PM »
i have a lower, been wanting to build on it, just time has been stretched thin as of late.  shot dozens of them, its why i bought the lower.  i should just buy one complete,  but i really don't need another gun waiting to be shot.  the que is long enough as it is now.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk