Author Topic: Finally found one..  (Read 17756 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Finally found one..
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 08:40:56 PM »
I'd love to have a De Lisle carbine. I would have a blast with one of those. Then 7 more more blasts that no one else would hear. ;) Then 7 more, then 7 more... Coincidentally, the big brown truck of happiness just dropped off some .45 ACP ammo this afternoon. Nosler Match Grade loaded with their Sporting Handgun-Pistol 185 Grain JHP bullet. It was on sale for about 63% off the regular price. It still is until midnight I think. I didn't buy in bulk, just a couple of boxes that I may be able to make room for.

I also got a few boxes of 5.56mm Custom Competition 77 Grain OTM ammo for around 54.5% off. Nosler is having a September Sale. I don't know if there will be an October Sale, November Sale, etc. I guess we can find out tomorrow. That's one of the reasons I signed on tonight. Plus I wanted to see if anyone posted in the last 2 months or whatever while I've been busy.

https://shop.nosler.com/on-sale.html

I liked my first Chevy Silverado and traded it in for another one 19 years ago. I ordered each with the options I wanted and waited awhile for it to be built. No compromises on not getting what I wanted, and getting what I didn't, except where there were options they just wouldn't put together. Each one was a 4x4 regular cab long bed. The last time I looked online the only way for me to get a regular cab long bed Silverado was to buy a work truck and that's not happening. Anything like a decent interior or convenience package came in a double cab or crew cab only. I sure as hell don't need a crew cab all to myself so I looked at the options for the double cabs. The bed is so short on them that I don't even want one of those trucks. Then I looked at the specs on a Tahoe and found out that from the the rear doors to the back of the front seats was an inch longer than the bed of the full-size pickup. So I either buy a Tahoe when I get some money or I switch brands.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk